Here's a list of the fastest Bundesliga players of the 2021/22 season.
|Jeremiah St. Juste.||Photo: Steffen Prößdorf, CC BY-SA 4.0|
Jeremiah St. Juste, who recently left Mainz to join Sporting CP, was the fastest player in the 2021/22 Bundesliga season, according to numbers from Bundesliga.com.
Clocking a top speed of 36,63 km/h, the centre-back tops the list, with Union's Sheraldo Becker and Bayern's Alphonso Davies coming in at second and third place, respectively.
Fastest players in the Bundesliga this season:
1. Jeremiah St. Juste (Mainz 05), 36,63
2. Sheraldo Becker (Union Berlin), 36,39
3. Alphonso Davies (FC Bayern), 36,37
3. Kevin Schade (SC Freiburg), 36,37
5. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund), 36,30
6. Bryan Lasme (Arminia Bielefeld), 36,08
7. Jeremie Frimpong (Bayer 04), 36,07
8. Moussa Diaby (Bayer 04), 35,99
9. Lukas Klostermann (RB Leipzig), 35,97
10. Emre Can (Borussia Dortmund), 35,96