The most expensive Bundesliga transfer sales of all time
After Christian Pulisic's €64 million move to Chelsea, we take a look at the most expensive Bundesliga sales of all time.
Christian Pulisic's €64 million move from Borussia Dortmund to Chelsea has made him the third most expensive Bundesliga sale ever.
However, Chelsea only paid half as much for the 20-year-old only as FC Barcelona paid to sign Ousmane Dembélé from Dortmund in 2017.
Here's a list of the most expensive Bundesliga sales ever:
10. Roberto Firmino - €41 million (from TSG Hoffenheim to Liverpool, 2015)
9. Henrikh Mkhitaryan - €42 million (from Borussia Dortmund to Manchester United, 2016)
8. Julian Draxler - €43 million (from Schalke 04 to VfL Wolfsburg, 2015)
7. Granit Xhaka - €45 million (from Borussia Mönchengladbach to Arsenal, 2016)
6. Leroy Sané - €50,5 million (from Schalke 04 to Manchester City, 2016)
5. Naby Keita - €60 million (from RB Leipzig to Liverpool, 2018)
4. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - €63,75 million (from Borussia Dortmund to Arsenal, 2018)
3. Christian Pulisic - €64 million (from Borussia Dortmund to Chelsea, 2019)
2. Kevin De Bruyne - €76 million (from VfL Wolfsburg to Manchester City, 2015)
1. Ousmane Dembélé - €115 million (from Borussia Dortmund to FC Barcelona, 2017)
Click here to find the most expensive Bundesliga signings of all time.