Here are the players, who have covered the most ground in the Bundesliga on average this season.
|Vladimir Darida.||Photo: Steindy, Wikimedia Commons, CC BY-SA 4.0|
The German football magazine has only considered players, who have been on the pitch for at least half of the possible minutes this season so far.
Bayern München's Joshua Kimmich comes in at second place ahead of FC Köln's Ellyes Shkiri, who is third on the list.
Most kilometres on average in the 2019/20 Bundesliga season:
1. Vladimir Darida, Hertha BSC - 13,10
2. Joshua Kimmich, Bayern München - 12,63
3. Ellyes Skhiri, FC Köln - 12,61
4. Julian Baumgartlinger, Bayer Leverkusen - 12,41
5. Djibril Sow, Eintracht Frankfurt - 12,40
6. Marcus Ingvartsen, Union Berlin - 12,21
7. Klaus Gjasula, Paderborn - 12,18
8. Florian Neuhaus, Gladbach - 12,16
8. Sebastian Rode, Eintracht Frankfurt - 12,16
10. Thomas Müller, Bayern München - 12,03