The best goalkeepers in the top-flight in FUT. Baumann, Gulacsi, Burki and Casteels all make the list.
|Manuel Neuer.||Photo: Steffen Prößdorf, CC BY-SA 4.0|
EA Sports & Bundesliga have joined hands to list down the top players in the German top flight, according to their playing form and characteristics. A list of the best stars in each position, based on player ratings.
This time, we look at the top ten highest rated goalkeepers in the Bundesliga in the latest installment of EA Sports’ FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
(Player, club, rating,)
10. Florian Muller, SC Freiburg – 81
9. Oliver Baumann, 1899 TSG Hoffenheim – 82
8. Jiri Pavlenka, Werder Bremen – 82
7. Kevin Trapp, Eintracht Frankfurt – 83
6. Roman Burki, Borussia Dortmund – 84
5. Koen Casteels, VfL Wolfsburg – 85
4. Peter Gulacsi, RB Leipzig – 86
3. Lukas Hradecky, Bayer Leverkusen – 86
2. Yann Sommer, Borussia Monchengladbach – 87
1. Manuel Neuer, Bayern Munich – 96
While undoubtedly Manuel Neuer remains as Germany’s undisputed number one between the posts, Gladbach’s Sommer and Leverkusen’s Hradecky have put in formidable performances over the course of the campaign.