Here are the best Bundesliga goalkeepers of 2021 so far, according to Kicker.
Every six months, Kicker releases a ranking of the best players in the Bundesliga as well as the best German players abroad, dividing them into a number of categories.
Today, the German football magazine has released the first part of their summer rankings based on the performances in the second half of the 2020/21 season. Below, you'll find the goalkeeper rankings.
1. Manuel Neuer, FC Bayern
2. Koen Casteels, Wolfsburg
3. Yann Sommer, Gladbach
4. Peter Gulacsi, RB Leipzig
5. Stefan Ortega Moreno, Arminia Bielefeld
6. Gregor Kobel, Stuttgart (now playing for Dortmund)
7. Rafal Gikiewicz, Augsburg
8. Florian Müller, Freiburg (now playing for Stuttgart)
9. Lukas Hradecky, Leverkusen
10. Timo Horn, FC Köln
11. Kevin Trapp, Eintracht Frankfurt