Here are the best Bundesliga strikers of 2021 so far, according to Kicker.
Every six months, Kicker releases a ranking of the best players in the Bundesliga as well as the best German players abroad, dividing them into a number of categories.
Today, the German football magazine has released the second part of their summer rankings based on the performances in the second half of the 2020/21 season. Below, you'll find the rankings for strikers.
1. Robert Lewandowski, FC Bayern
2. Erling Haaland, Dortmund
3. André Silva, Frankfurt (now playing for RB Leipzig)
4. Andrej Kramaric, Hoffeheim
5. Wout Weghorst, Wolfsburg
6. Sasa Kalajdzic, Stuttgart
7. Ihlas Bebou, Hoffenheim
8. Karim Onisiwo, Mainz
9. Patrik Schick, Leverkusen
10. Yussuf Poulsen, RB Leipzig
11. André Hahn, Augsburg
Kicker's summer rankings at other positions: