Here are the best Bundesliga goalkeepers of the 2020/21 season so far, according to Kicker.
|Manuel Neuer saving a header from Yussuf Poulsen.||Photo: GEPA Pictures/Roger Petzsche|
Every six months, Kicker releases a ranking of the best players in the Bundesliga as well as the best German players abroad, dividing them into a number of categories.
Today, the German sports magazine has released the first part of their winter rankings based on the performances in the first half of the 2020/21 season. Below, you'll find the goalkeeper rankings.
1. Manuel Neuer, Bayern München
2. Peter Gulacsi, RB Leipzig
3. Koen Casteels, Wolfsburg
4. Roman Bürki, Borussia Dortmund
5. Lukas Hradecky, Bayer Leverkusen
6. Gregor Kobel, Stuttgart
7. Kevin Trapp, Eintracht Frankfurt
8. Yann Sommer, Gladbach
9. Rafal Gikiewicz, Augsburg
10. Stefan Ortega, Arminia Bielefeld
11. Oliver Baumann, Hoffenheim
12. Florian Müller, Freiburg
Click here to see how Kicker ranked the Bundesliga's goalkeepers last summer.
Kicker's winter rankings at other positions: