Here are the best attacking midfielders in the Bundesliga of the 2020/21 season so far, according to Kicker.
|Thomas Müller.||Photo: GEPA Pictures/Ulrich Gamel|
Every six months, Kicker releases a ranking of the best players in the Bundesliga as well as the best German players abroad, dividing them into a number of categories.
Today, the German sports magazine has released the first part of their winter rankings based on the performances in the first half of the 2020/21 season. Below, you'll find the list of attacking midfielders.
1. Thomas Müller, Bayern München
2. Lars Stindl, Gladbach
3. Emil Forsberg, RB Leipzig
4. Florian Wirtz, Leverkusen
5. Dani Olmo, RB Leipzig
6. Matheus Cunha, Hertha BSC
7. Christopher Nkunku, RB Leipzig
8. Nadiem Amiri, Leverkusen
9. Christoph Baumgartner, Hoffenheim
10. Gonzalo Castro, Stuttgart
11. Amin Younes, Frankfurt
12. Daichi Kamada, Frankfurt
Click here to see how Kicker ranked the Bundesliga's defensive midfielders last summer.
Kicker's winter rankings at other positions: