Hertha BSC are considering every offer for Matheus Cunha, according to sporting director Arne Friedrich.
|Matheus Cunha.||Photo: GEPA Pictures/Roger Petzsche|
Hertha BSC sporting director Arne Friedrich has addressed speculation over Matheus Cunha's future at the club.
Cunha has been heavily linked with a move away from the German capital, and Hertha are likely to cash in on the 22-year-old if the right offer comes along.
"There are many rumors," Friedrich told reporters at a press conference on Thursday and added:
"The fact is that Matheus is still under contract with us for a long time. It's also a fact that with every offer, we consider together whether negotiations would make sense."
Remarkably, Hertha coach Pal Dardai criticized the Brazilian forward for his lack of ethic after last week's 3-1 loss to FC Köln.
"There were scenes that were absolutely out of order. As a striker, just staying up front, walking back. I don't understand the world anymore. How does a footballer get into walk mode in 90 minutes? I don't know," he said.
Cunha still has four years left on his contract.