Best Bundesliga goalkeepers of 2020 so far
By Rune Gjerulff @runegjerulff
Here are the best Bundesliga goalkeepers of 2020 so far, according to Kicker.
|Manuel Neuer.||Photo: Steffen Prößdorf, CC BY-SA 4.0|
Today, the German sports magazine has released the first part of their summer rankings based on the performances in the second half of the 2019/20 season. Below, you'll find the goalkeeper rankings.
1. Manuel Neuer, Bayern München
2. Peter Gulacsi, RB Leipzig
3. Yann Sommer, Gladbach
In the Wider Circle:
4. Alexander Schwolow, Freiburg (now playing for Hertha BSC)
5. Lukas Hradecky, Leverkusen
6. Koen Casteels, Wolfsburg
7. Roman Bürki, Dortmund
8. Kevin Trapp, Frankfurt
9. Oliver Baumann, Hoffenheim
10. Andreas Luthe, Augsburg (now playing for Union Berlin)
11. Florian Müller, Mainz
Field of vision (ranked alphabetically):
Rafal Gikiewicz, Union Berlin (now playing for Augsburg)
Jiri Pavlenka, Werder Bremen
Click here to see how Kicker ranked the Bundesliga's goalkeepers after the first half of the 2019/20 season.
Kicker's summer rankings at other positions: