Here are the best strikers in the Bundesliga of 2019 so far, according to Kicker.
|Robert Lewandowski.||Photo: Granada, CC-by-SA 4.0|
Every six months Kicker releases a ranking of the best players in the Bundesliga as well as the best German players abroad, dividing them into four categories: 'World Class', 'International Class', 'In the Wider Circle' and 'Field of Vision'.
Today, the German sports magazine has released the third part of the rankings which are based on the performances in the second half of the 2018/19 season. Below, you'll find the rankings of the league's strikers.
1. Robert Lewandowski, Bayern München
2. Kevin Volland, Bayer Leverkusen
3. Max Kruse, Werder Bremen
4. Wout Weghorst, VfL Wolfsburg
5. Sebastien Haller, Eintracht Frankfurt
6. Luka Jovic, Eintracht Frankfurt
7. Milot Rashica, Werder Bremen
8. Ishak Belfodil, TSG Hoffenheim
In the Wider Circle:
9. Mario Götze, Borussia Dortmund
10. Jean-Philippe Mateta, Mainz 05
11. Yussuf Poulsen, RB Leipzig
12. Timo Werner, RB Leipzig
13. Nils Petersen, SC Freiburg
14. Karim Onisiwo, Mainz 05
Field of vision (ranked alphabetically):
Rouwen Hennings, Fortuna Düsseldorf
Paco Alcacer, Borussia Dortmund
Ante Rebic, Eintracht Frankfurt
Kicker's rankings at other positions: