Here are the best Bundesliga strikers of the 2019/20 season so far, according to Kicker.
|Robert Lewandowski.||Photo: Sven Mandel / CC-BY-SA-4.0|
Every six months, Kicker releases a ranking of the best players in the Bundesliga as well as the best German players abroad, dividing them into four categories: 'World Class', 'International Class', 'In the Wider Circle' and 'Field of Vision'.
Today, the German sports magazine has released the third part of the rankings based on the performances in the first half of the 2019/20 season. Below, you'll find the list of strikers.
1. Robert Lewandowski, Bayern München
2. Timo Werner, RB Leipzig
3. Marcus Thuram, Borussia Mönchengladbach
4. Milot Rashica, Werder Bremen
In the Wider Circle:
5. Wout Weghorst, Wolfsburg
6. Florian Niederlechner, Augsburg
7. Breel Embolo, Borussia Mönchengladbach
8. Sebastian Andersson, Union Berlin
9. Rouwen Hennings, Fortuna Düsseldorf
10. Patrick Herrmann, Borussia Mönchengladbach
11. Lucas Alario, Bayer Leverkusen
12. Kevin Volland, Bayer Leverkusen
13. Alassane Plea, Borussia Mönchengladbach
Field of vision (ranked alphabetically):
Streli Mamba, Paderborn
Goncalo Paciencia, Eintracht Frankfurt
Nils Petersen, Freiburg
Yussuf Poulsen, RB Leipzig
Robin Quaison, Mainz
Benito Raman, Schalke 04
Click here to see how Kicker ranked the Bundesliga's strikers last summer.
Kicker's January rankings at other positions: