Here are the best offensive midfielders in the Bundesliga of 2019 so far, according to Kicker.
|Kai Havertz.||Photo: Дмитрий Пукалик/Soccer.ru/CC-by-SA 3.0|
Every six months Kicker releases a ranking of the best players in the Bundesliga as well as the best German players abroad, dividing them into four categories: 'World Class', 'International Class', 'In the Wider Circle' and 'Field of Vision'.
Today, the German sports magazine has released the second part of the rankings which are based on the performances in the second half of the 2018/19 season. Below, you'll find the rankings of the league's offensive midfielders.
1. Kai Havertz, Bayer 04 Leverkusen
2. Julian Brandt, Bayer 04 Leverkusen (now Borussia Dortmund)
In the Wider Circle:
3. Marco Reus, Borussia Dortmund
4. Thomas Müller, Bayern München
5. James Rodriguez, Bayern München
6. Leon Goretzka, Bayern München
7. Maximilian Eggestein, Werder Bremen
8. Kerem Demirbay, TSG Hoffenheim (now Leverkusen)
9. Andrej Kramaric, TSG Hoffenheim
10. Jean-Paul Boetius, Mainz 05
11. Davy Klaassen, Werder Bremen
12. Admir Mehmedi, VfL Wolfsburg
13. Marcel Sabitzer, RB Leipzig
Field of vision (ranked alphabetically):
Nadiem Amiri, TSG Hoffenheim
Ondrej Duda, Hertha BSC
Oliver Fink, Fortuna Düsseldorf
Emil Forsberg, RB Leipzig
Kicker's rankings at other positions: