Top 10: Highest scoring active Bundesliga players
With a goal against Werder Bremen on Saturday, Marco Reus passed Thomas Müller on the list of the highest scoring active Bundesliga players. But he's still far behind the leader of the list.
Borussia Dortund captain Marco Reus has surpassed Bayern München's Thomas Müller on the list of the highest scoring active Bundesliga players after his goal in Saturday's 2-1 win over Werder Bremen.
|Marco Reus.||Photo: Tim Reckmann/CC-by-SA 3.0|
Meanwhile, Werder Bremen veteran Claudio Pizarro tops the list - four goals ahead of Bayern München star Robert Lewandowski:
10. Max Kruse (Werder Bremen), 66 goals in 233 appearances
9. Franck Ribery (Bayern München), 81 goals in 260 appearances
8. Raffael (Gladbach), 82 goals in 276 appearances
7. Arjen Robben (Bayern München), 98 goals in 198 appearances
6. Thomas Müller (Bayern München), 108 goals in 300 appearances
5. Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund), 109 goals in 248 appearances
4. Vedad Ibisevic (Hertha BSC), 116 goals in 302 appearances
3. Mario Gomez (Stuttgart), 168 goals in 312 appearances
2. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern München), 190 goals in 271 appearances
1. Claudio Pizarro (Werder Bremen) - 194 goals in 458 appearances