We take a look at the most expensive signings made by Bundesliga clubs.
|Wolfsburg paid €43 million to sign Julian Draxler from Schalke 04 in 2015.||Photo: Michael Kranewitter, CC-by-sa 4.0|
Looking at the 10 most expensive signings made by Bundesliga clubs, it's worth noticing that as many as seven of them have been signed by Bayern München.
So far, no player has joined the list during this transfer window with the €28 million that Borussia Dortmund paid to sign Abdou Diallo from Mainz being the biggest transfer fee yet this summer.
Here's the list:
1. Julian Draxler - €43 million (from Schalke 04 to Wolfsburg, 2015)
2. Corentin Tolisso - €41,5 million (from Olympique Lyon to Bayern München, 2017)
3. Javi Martinez - €40 million (from Athletic Club to Bayern München, 2012)
4. Arturo Vidal - €37,5 million (from Juventus to Bayern München, 2015)
5. Mario Götze - €37 million (from Borussia Dortmund to Bayern München, 2013)
6. Mats Hummels - €35 million (from Borussia Dortmund to Bayern München, 2016)
7. Renato Sanches - €35 million (from Benfica to Bayern München, 2016)
8. André Schürrle - €32 million (from Chelsea to Wolfsburg, 2015)
9. André Schürrle - €30 million (from Wolfsburg to Borussia Dortmund, 2016)
10. Douglas Costa - €30 million (from Shakhtar Donetsk to Bayern München, 2015)