We take a look at the most expensive signings made by Bundesliga clubs.
|Wolfsburg paid €43 million to sign Julian Draxler from Schalke 04 in 2015.||Photo: Michael Kranewitter, CC-by-sa 4.0|
So far, no player has joined the list during this transfer window with the €28 million that Borussia Dortmund paid to sign Abdou Diallo from Mainz being the biggest transfer fee yet this summer.
Here's the list:
1. Julian Draxler - €43 million (from Schalke 04 to Wolfsburg, 2015)
2. Corentin Tolisso - €41,5 million (from Olympique Lyon to Bayern München, 2017)
3. Javi Martinez - €40 million (from Athletic Club to Bayern München, 2012)
4. Arturo Vidal - €37,5 million (from Juventus to Bayern München, 2015)
5. Mario Götze - €37 million (from Borussia Dortmund to Bayern München, 2013)
6. Mats Hummels - €35 million (from Borussia Dortmund to Bayern München, 2016)
7. Renato Sanches - €35 million (from Benfica to Bayern München, 2016)
8. André Schürrle - €32 million (from Chelsea to Wolfsburg, 2015)
9. André Schürrle - €30 million (from Wolfsburg to Borussia Dortmund, 2016)
10. Douglas Costa - €30 million (from Shakhtar Donetsk to Bayern München, 2015)