Here are the best Bundesliga strikers of 2021 so far, according to Kicker.
Today, the German football magazine has released the second part of their summer rankings based on the performances in the second half of the 2020/21 season. Below, you'll find the rankings for strikers.
1. Robert Lewandowski, FC Bayern
2. Erling Haaland, Dortmund
3. André Silva, Frankfurt (now playing for RB Leipzig)
4. Andrej Kramaric, Hoffeheim
5. Wout Weghorst, Wolfsburg
6. Sasa Kalajdzic, Stuttgart
7. Ihlas Bebou, Hoffenheim
8. Karim Onisiwo, Mainz
9. Patrik Schick, Leverkusen
10. Yussuf Poulsen, RB Leipzig
11. André Hahn, Augsburg
Kicker's summer rankings at other positions: