The five fastest Bundesliga players
Here are the Bundesliga players who have run the fastest in the first half of the 2018/19 season.
|Achraf Hakimi.||Photo: Borussia Dortmund|
According to Kicker, Borussia Dortmund's Achraf Hakimi has had the highest top speed in the Bundesliga in the 2018/19 season so far while Bayer Leverkusen starlet Kai Havertz comes in at second place:
5. Robin Bormuth, Fortuna Düsseldorf - 34,89 km/h
4. Ihlas Bebou, Hannover 96 - 34,90 km/h
3. Konrad Laimer, RB Leipzig - 34,99 km/h
2. Kai Havertz, Bayer Leverkusen - 35,02 km/h
1. Achraf Hakimi, Borussia Dortmund - 35,25 km/h
The fastest player in the Bundesliga in the 2017/18 season was Hannover 96's Ihlas Bebou who reached a top speed of 35,25 km/h - just as Achraf Hakimi has done this season.