These Bundesliga players ran the fastest during the 2017/18 season.
Hannoer 96's Ihlas Bebou showed the highest speed in the Bundesliga during the 2017/18 according to Bundesliga.de. Borussia Mönchengladbach's Denis Zakaria comes in at second place along with FC Augsburg's Marcel Heller while Borussia Dortmund's Ömer Toprak was the quickest defender.
Here are the Bundesliga players who ran the fastest:
1. Ihlas Bebou (Hannover 96), 35,25 km/h
2. Denis Zakaria (Borussia Mönchengladbach), 35,07 km/h
2. Marcel Heller (FC Augsburg), 35,07 km/h
4. Timo Werner (RB Leipzig), 35,02 km/h
5. Ömer Toprak (Borussia Dortmund), 35 km/h
5. Bakery Jatta (Hamburger SV), 35 km/h