Here are the best attacking midfielders in the Bundesliga of 2022 so far, according to Kicker.
Today, the German football magazine has released the second part of their summer rankings based on the performances in the second half of the 2021/22 season. Below, you'll find the rakings for attacking midfielders.
1. Florian Wirtz, Leverkusen
2. Jonas Hofmann, Gladbach
3. Mark Uth, FC Köln
4. Dani Olmo, RB Leipzig
5. Alassane Pléa, Gladbach
6. Thomas Müller, FC Bayern
7. Marco Reus, Dortmund
8. Daichi Kamada, Frankfurt
9. Dominik Szoboszlai, RB Leipzig
10. Grischa Prömel, Union Berlin (now Hoffenheim)
11. Christoph Baumgartner, Hoffenheim
12. Julian Brandt, Dortmund
13. Jesper Lindstrøm, Frankfurt