Here are the best Bundesliga forwards of 2022 so far, according to Kicker.
Every six months, Kicker releases a ranking of the best players in the Bundesliga as well as the best German players abroad, dividing them into a number of categories.
Today, the German football magazine has released the third part of their summer rankings based on the performances in the second half of the 2021/22 season. Below, you'll find the rankings for strikers.
1. Robert Lewandowski, FC Bayern
2. Christopher Nkunku, RB Leipzig
3. Patrik Schick, Leverkusen
4. Erling Haaland, Dortmund
5. Anthony Modeste, FC Köln
6. Sheraldo Becker, Union Berlin
7. Michael Gregoritsch, Augsburg
8. Donyell Malen, Dortmund
9. Andrej Kramaric, Hoffenheim
10. Sasa Kalajdzic, Stuttgart
11. Taiwo Awoniyi, Union Berlin
12. André Silva, RB Leipzig
13. Rafael Borré, Frankfurt
14. Karim Onisiwo, Mainz
15. Breel Embolo, Gladbach