Bundesliga News

Still no offers for Paco Alcacer and Jacob Bruun Larsen, says BVB boss Michael Zorc

By Rune Gjerulff

No clubs have approached Borussia Dortmund about Paco Alcacer and Jacob Bruun Larsen so far, claims the club's sporting director, Michael Zorc.

Paco Alcacer.
Paco Alcacer.Photo: Borussia Dortmund

Paco Alcacer and Jacob Bruun Larsen have both been linked with moves away from Borussia Dortmund this month.

However, at this point, no clubs have shown concrete interest in any of the players, claims BVB sporting director Michael Zorc.


"Nothing has changed so far," Zorc told Kicker on Sunday.

Alcacer is understood to be keen on a return to Spain and has reportedly attracted interest from Valencia. Despite not being injured, the 26-year-old was left out of the squad for Saturday's 5-3 win over Augsburg because Dortmund coach Lucien Favre "felt he wasn't ready to help."

Bruun Larsen, who has been limited to just nine appearances this season, has been linked with Eintracht Frankfurt and Bournemouth.

However, when asked about Frankfurt's reported interest in the 21-year-old, Zorc told Sky on Saturday that he "has more contact with Donald Trump than anyone from Eintracht Frankfurt at the moment".

More about Dortmund

Fantasy Football

Editor's picks

Profiles

Turn back time